Create Your Happy Ever After
When I wrote The Freelance Fairytale, the goal was to give freelancers practical, actionable advice on how to build a business that works on their terms.
But reading a book will only take you so far – you have to actually implement the learning if you want the results.
And doing that by yourself can be hard. You read the book, you feel motivated, you have every intention of taking action, but life gets in the way.
That’s why I created the Happy Ever After Hub.
It follows on from everything I share in the book and is designed to help you stay on track.
And because some people want more support than others, I’ve created three packages for you to choose from.
Stick to the Path: membership to the ‘HEA hub’ where you can access exclusive content to keep you on track to your happy ever after.
Brick Houses: a (semi) self-paced course taking you from where you are now to where you want to be, plus a one-year hub membership.
Fairy Godmother: everything in Brick Houses, plus 12 weeks of one-on-one mentoring to help you build a business that makes you happy.
Stick to the path: 12-month HEA Hub membership
£180 per year
Stick to the Path is designed to help you do exactly that – stick to the path.
You’ll get accountability emails, simple tasks to complete each week, and access to loads of exclusive content to help you stay on track to your happy ever after.
Weekly accountability emails
- Monday morning: 10-minute task – every week, you’ll receive a simple ten-minute task to help you improve your business.
- Friday afternoon: Success Scorecard – track your progress each week by completing your Friday scorecard
Exclusive hub content
- Access exclusive content on a range of topics, including money, marketing, enquiry handling, systems and processes, and self-care
- New video and text content added monthly
- Interview with a freelancer – monthly interviews with other freelancers or experts
- Ask me anything – submit your questions and I’ll answer them in detail in my monthly ‘Your Questions Answered’ video
- Got a complex question? Let me know, and I’ll create a dedicated video on the topic
Membership is for 12 months from date of payment. Price includes VAT. Only available to UK customers.
Brick Houses: Launching February 1st 2023
Early bird price: £600*
Brick Houses is a semi-self-paced course. I say semi-self-paced as you’ll receive a new lesson and task each week, but you can watch the videos and complete the tasks at a pace that suits you. Complete it in 12 weeks, 12 months or somewhere in between – it’s up to you. The important thing is completing it and building a business that works on your terms and makes you happy.
Over the 12 weeks, you’ll set goals, targets and rules (and learn how to stick to them), you’ll review and improve your marketing (so your message is clear and you attract the right kind of clients), and you’ll put solid foundations in place for your business (so you can achieve your happy ever after).
12-week video course
- New training video every week for 12 weeks
- Tasks for you to complete after each training session
- Workbook to complete your tasks
Monthly drop-in sessions
- Log-in to the monthly Zoom session to ask a question, get help with a task or just say hello
One year HEA Hub access
- A 12-month membership to the HEA Hub including everything in ‘Stick to the Path’
* Early bird offer available until January 31st 2023. Usual price £900. All prices include vat. Hub membership is for 12 months from date of payment. 12 week programme begins 1st February 2023. Only available to UK customers.
Fairy Godmother: One-on-One mentoring (12 weeks)
£3000 (by application only)
Feel like you’ve tried everything but still aren’t where you want to be? Then this is the option for you. It’s 12 weeks of bespoke one-on-one support designed to get your business on track.
It requires a significant investment of time, money and effort, so it shouldn’t be entered into lightly. But if you are prepared to put in some work, I’ll be right by your side putting the work in with you.
I only take on three new mentoring clients per month to ensure we get results from our time together. If you think you’re a good fit, and are interested in finding out more, email me email@example.com or send me a message via LinkedIn.
Weekly one-hour Zoom calls
- One-to-one calls with me (Lisa) every week for 12 weeks
- Call content is tailored to you and your objectives
WhatsApp and email support
- Got a question? Having a moment of self-doubt? Not sure how to deal with an enquiry? Need to sense check an idea? Email or message me at any time throughout the 12 weeks.
- Want me to cast an expert eye over some copy? Send it over and I’ll send you my feedback and any suggestions for improvement.
Everything from ‘Stick to the Path’ and ‘Brick Houses’
- Access to all Brick Houses content, including weekly training videos and monthly drop-ins
- Lifetime membership to the HEA hub
Not got your copy of The Freelance Fairytale yet?
First things first, if you haven’t read The Freelance Fairytale, that’s where you need to start.
Grab yourself a copy here, then head back here to join the Happy Ever After Hub.