Blogging for Business
Blogging for Business is a self-paced online course for freelancers and small business owners who want to use their blog as a marketing tool to generate leads.
- Downloadable Course Workbook
- Module One: Understanding content marketing
- Module Two: Your Strategy
- Module Three: Your Audience
- Module Four: Adding Value
- Module Five: Blog Titles
- Module Six: Writing & Structuring Your Posts
- Module Seven: Editing & Proofreading
- Module Eight: Increasing Your Reach
- Module Nine: Your Next Steps
- Further Reading Recommendations
Is this course right for you?
If you are a freelancer or self-employed business owner and you haven’t got a blog or aren’t using your blog consistently, then this course is for you. This course doesn’t teach you how to monetise your blog, but if you are starting a blog from scratch, you may still find the content beneficial.
It takes you through the basics of content marketing, creating a strategy for your blog, coming up with ideas, writing, structuring and editing your post, and maximising your reach.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills and confidence to create blog posts with purpose.